Thursday, November 5, 2009

Green With Envy

























































Today is all about the green. One of my Favorite colors!
First off a very interesting bowl I found on FFFFOUND! via We heart it, a place where people can share and admire pictures. The bowl has a very neat abstract whimsical design. Love little things like these, they make me want to do industrial design.

Next off a super cute oilcloth fabric found on hartsfabric.com. They have tons of really unique fabrics of all kind. I particularly liked this one since it goes in with my motif of the day!

Lastly I really am liking the color on the wall in this last photo I got from decorology.com. I'm thinking of painting Javi's and my room this color. Feels warm but is still a fun color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment