Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wild Thing
















First of all, this is such a darling photo. I always loved that book as a child and I would like to see the new movie that came out a few weeks ago. Photo from FFFFOUND!

Secondly, today's post was really hard to pick out! I have been surfing the web to find some interesting things to post and I realized just how infinite the possibilities are. The internet is such an amazing resource for anyone who needs inspiration. Artists are really lucky to have the web to get their ideas out into the world. There are so many things that I love out there and I wish I could post a million blogs a day, but alas, I'll have to stick to my one so I don't go crazy. Stay tuned for some exciting and really amazing pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment